aarghmatey

Default Pimpin Glastron

Glastrons from the 70's and 80's look like they were made for pimps. I
can see myself parked on the beach drinking martini's surrounded by
metallic glittering fibergalss. Are they good boats in general? I have
my eye on a 1985 cv-23.

aarghmatey

Schweet! I bet ya feel like a pimp when you pull up to the dock-side
bars. But a real pimp needs a fur-lined cuddy/love-nest.

JohnH

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:32:13 GMT, "Jim Bailey" wrote:

I love mine - both of them:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/jbaileygroup/index.html

jim

"aarghmatey" wrote in message
roups.com...
Glastrons from the 70's and 80's look like they were made for pimps. I
can see myself parked on the beach drinking martini's surrounded by
metallic glittering fibergalss. Are they good boats in general? I have
my eye on a 1985 cv-23.

Both are beautiful and look very well maintained. Congratulations!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****