ET

Default Info for Documents (Circumnavigation)

Hello or good evening has all! I am new in the domain of the sail and I live
in Quebec...

I wonder what are documents that one has need to make a circumnavigation. (I
know that people of other country one a different regimentation that us to
Canada,
it is why if you answer me, to Specify from where you come.
the most precise soyer that possible and if you have the model of experience
that happened to you and of the something that you had not thought and that
finally you had need in court of voyage.

I let you my e-mail if you have documents that you want to appear to me

Thank you has the advance and good wind!