Default Hynautic Hy-trac K6 cylinder and H320 helm manuals needed

I bought a boat with a Hynautic hydraulic steering system. I need to
obtain the installation and operation manuals for the cylinder and
helm.

Teleflex bought Hynautic. I got no help from Teleflex. I couldn't
find them on the WEB.

Can you help me. I will be happy to pay for them.

Doug

Capt John

Doug,

I beleave I have the manuals you need at home. But todays my last day
at work, I leave for vacation (in the Key's) next week, and won't be
back until the 16th. If you send me an e-mail after I get back with
this mentioned in the subject line (so I don't just delete it along
with the few hundred spam e-mails I expect to find) I should be able to
scan it in and send it to you.

John