Dan J.S.

Default Trucking Joke

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of
her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers
the window, and she says, "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of
your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops
for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car,
runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if
they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi, my name is Heather, and
you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the
street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the
blonde gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the truck door.

The trucker lowers the window. Again she says, "Hi, my name is Heather, and
you are losing some of your load!

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.
When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back
to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says..

"Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter in Massachusetts and I'm driving the SALT
TRUCK!

BCS a Sad Joke N.L. Eckert General 1 January 8th 06 03:08 PM
Securing centerboard when trucking boat Des General 3 October 19th 05 02:38 PM