JimH

Default Good news on lottery winners...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
...looks like a group of blue collar workers from a meat packing plant who
have been pooling to buy tickets won the big prize.

I was happy to hear it went to folks who can use the money.

I got a kick out of one of the winners stating that he has been "retired
since 4 days ago".

Jack Goff

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:20:34 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
...looks like a group of blue collar workers from a meat packing plant who
have been pooling to buy tickets won the big prize.

I was happy to hear it went to folks who can use the money.

I got a kick out of one of the winners stating that he has been "retired
since 4 days ago".

Unfortunately, pretty much to a person, they'll all be unhappy, dead
broke, or just plain dead in a year or two's time. Busted marriages,
families, friendships, etc. It happens over and over again.

It's a rare person who can win the lottery and come out ahead.