Lloyd Sumpter

Default Dick Cheney shoots buddy - for real.

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:05:10 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter

Two comments:
First, I think it's fake. There's NO WAY Chaney would be armed with
something as wimpy as a small-guage shotgun. AK-47 at least, probably a
rocket-launcher (some of them quail are TOUGH - esp ones named Dan...). Or
maybe a cruise missle, for those "surgical strikes". But NEVER a shotgun...

Second, I suggest we loose a number of quail in the Oval Office sometime
Bush is there, and send in Chaney with his "shotgun". I mean, if he's
gonna shoot somebody...

BTW: I see he didn't have the right tags. VP can't even get the
regulations right?

Lloyd Sumpter