Calif Bill

Default IN NATIONAL INTEREST

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:01:39, "Johann Pistorius"
wrote:

Help to save the smokers killing themselves.

Bleep you - go save a baby seal.

You owe it to all those close to you to send this message to everybody
in your email address book. Somebody will know someone that is trying
to smoke less or stop smoking.

Blanky bleep blank you dip wad.

NEW INVENTION! Stop smoking! This one is the cheapest, and really
works! We guarantee your money back!
Go to www.smoke-breaker.com

No.

Help us to help the smokers to stop completely!

Screw you you blanking bleeping blanker.

No more air pollution in restaurants, on the street where you walk,
smokers are always everywhere.

Bleeping blanky blank right and if I ever find you, I'll tie you down,
stick you in a room with 50 smokers and make you suffer you
whiney bleeping blankety blank dork.

And I hope you use Altria supplied tobacco products.