JimH

Default Picture of the snow...

Picture of my out buildings.

Over "there".

I am going to run out and take a picture of my gas grill with snow on it.
;-)

You guys get a few inches of snow and act like you've never seen the stuff
before. Give us a break.

Did I tell you that it snowed every day that I went to school and had to
walk through it for 3 solid miles....uphill in both directions. ;-)

JimH

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:45:07 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Did I tell you that it snowed every day that I went to school and had to
walk through it for 3 solid miles....uphill in both directions. ;-)

Piffle - when I went to school, I had to dig a tunnel for three miles
uphill both ways.

Pansy.

I just walked on top of the snow while you tunneled through it. I got to
school faster and without a sweat.

Dummy. ;-)

JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Did I tell you that it snowed every day that I went to school and had to
walk through it for 3 solid miles....uphill in both directions. ;-)

Piffle - when I went to school, I had to dig a tunnel for three miles
uphill both ways.

Pansy.

I sometimes had to walk through a Republican committee meeting to get to
my room after returning from school. My mother was a committeewoman. Top
that.

Leaving school, a short 200 foot downhill walk to the house, 80F, sunny,
shade trees most of the way.........but having to walk through a DNC
committee meeting headed by Howard Dean to get there.

Imagine that image as a kid http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif

Don White

comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Did I tell you that it snowed every day that I went to school and had
to walk through it for 3 solid miles....uphill in both directions. ;-)

Piffle - when I went to school, I had to dig a tunnel for three miles
uphill both ways.

Pansy.

I sometimes had to walk through a Republican committee meeting to get to
my room after returning from school. My mother was a committeewoman. Top
that.

Nowadays that would probably be considered child abuse.