JohnH

Default John Herring is a....

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:38:42 GMT, Dan Krueger

Guy who honors his bets! :-)

Not one, not two, but three cans of boiled peanuts in the parcel post
today.

Thanks, John.

P.S. A note included said that you and another NG'er have a bet going
about whether or not I'll puke these back up? They don't call me "iron
gut Gould" for nothing...oh, wait....umm,,,(I guess it's been a few
years since anybody could have associated me with an iron gut)...

Oh well, thanks for the peanuts.

Is this the brand?

http://tinyurl.com/avz3p

While I don't eat the shells, it doesn't seem right without them.

Dan

No, these: http://tinyurl.com/ap5fw
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of OAP`s down a motorway
when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady.

She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder
again and she hands him another handful of peanuts.

She repeats this gesture about five more times.

When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks the little old
lady,
" why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?".

"We can't chew them because we've no teeth", she replied.

The puzzled driver asks, Why do you buy them then?"

The old lady replied, "We just love the chocolate around them."

Don White

JimH wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

[...]

Gross me out! All them old folk gummin' the nuts and then passing along
to the driver.