JimH

Default OT Clean as a whistle!!

The one day fast and purging of my intestines was yesterday and the
colonoscopy was performed this morning at the Cleveland Clinic.

Results: No polyps, no abnormalities. ;-)

I would recommend this test to any of the guys out there over the age of 50.
The toughest part was the fasting and purging the day before. The procedure
itself was painless and took only an hour, including prep and recovery time.

JimH wrote:
The one day fast and purging of my intestines was yesterday and the
colonoscopy was performed this morning at the Cleveland Clinic.

Results: No polyps, no abnormalities. ;-)

I would recommend this test to any of the guys out there over the age of 50.
The toughest part was the fasting and purging the day before. The procedure
itself was painless and took only an hour, including prep and recovery time.

I went through that a few times. I have recurring diverticulitis. Did
they give you pills to take to purge yourself? That is the worst part
for sure.......hehe! A person I know who goes to the VA hospital said
they didn't knock him out there. They do where I go, and I'm glad!!

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
The one day fast and purging of my intestines was yesterday and the
colonoscopy was performed this morning at the Cleveland Clinic.

Results: No polyps, no abnormalities. ;-)

I would recommend this test to any of the guys out there over the age of
50.
The toughest part was the fasting and purging the day before. The
procedure
itself was painless and took only an hour, including prep and recovery
time.

I went through that a few times. I have recurring diverticulitis. Did
they give you pills to take to purge yourself? That is the worst part
for sure.......hehe! A person I know who goes to the VA hospital said
they didn't knock him out there. They do where I go, and I'm glad!!

I took a 1.5 ounce sodium phosphate solution called Fleet. It is mixed with
4 ozs. of water and acts within about 10 minutes. Boy does it work. I had
to take it once at 5 pm and then at 8 pm, drinking 24 ozs of water each time
after taking it.

I was not knocked out during the procedure (at least I don't think I was)
and did not feel a thing. They gave me an intravenous feed of Demerol as a
pain killer.

JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
The one day fast and purging of my intestines was yesterday and the
colonoscopy was performed this morning at the Cleveland Clinic.

Results: No polyps, no abnormalities. ;-)

I would recommend this test to any of the guys out there over the age of
50. The toughest part was the fasting and purging the day before. The
procedure itself was painless and took only an hour, including prep and
recovery time.

See...I told you you were a perfect ass****. If you had listened to me, I
could have saved you time, trouble, and annoyance! :}

Yep, it is perfect. ;-)

JohnH

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:18:44 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Wow. I had to mix a gallon of water with some crap in an envelope and then
drink 8 oz at a time every 15 minutes until it was gone. Of course, that
was about 5 years ago.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Bert Robbins

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
The one day fast and purging of my intestines was yesterday and the
colonoscopy was performed this morning at the Cleveland Clinic.

Results: No polyps, no abnormalities. ;-)

I would recommend this test to any of the guys out there over the age of
50. The toughest part was the fasting and purging the day before. The
procedure itself was painless and took only an hour, including prep and
recovery time.

I'm on the three year plan. If they find something suspicious then you come
back every three years.

JimH

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
The one day fast and purging of my intestines was yesterday and the
colonoscopy was performed this morning at the Cleveland Clinic.

Results: No polyps, no abnormalities. ;-)

I would recommend this test to any of the guys out there over the age of
50. The toughest part was the fasting and purging the day before. The
procedure itself was painless and took only an hour, including prep and
recovery time.

I'm on the three year plan. If they find something suspicious then you
come back every three years.

With no polyps found.........10 year plan for me. ;-)

Buying a Used Boat Reggie Smithers General 42 January 6th 06 01:11 AM
1 Whistle Joe ASA 11 January 1st 06 04:48 PM
What does everyone use to clean Sunbrella and plastic windows? Jim General 2 December 24th 05 07:02 PM
OT Ex Powell Aide Comes Clean [email protected] General 0 November 29th 05 02:24 PM
Need Info on Degreasing an Outboard Motor? - 2nd Try [email protected] General 5 November 29th 05 03:09 AM