Reggie Smithers

Default The latest email scam...

Harry Krause wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Peters Williams and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the
former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from him to ask for your
partnership in re-profiling funds in a private bank investment
portfolio in Europe.

I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank
Menatep in Russia. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid
25% of the portfolio investment value as your "management fees". If you
are interested, please write back to me via my private
and provide me with your confidential
telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide
further details and if you are satisfied I can proceed with the
instructions.

Please we can not afford any political problems because of recent
events in Russia. So I will advice you keep this to your self.

Finally, please note that this must be concluded within reasonable time
frame therefore your prompt reply is essential.Write me back. I look
forward to it.

Best Regards

MR.PETERS WILLIAMS.

Such an opportunity...

Who is going to sign up first?

Don't anyone else bother, I have already contacted Mr. Williams.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.