Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,rec.boats.paddle.whitewater
pjbphd

Default Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed

When I canoe I store lots of food in five gallon plastic buckets. They are
inexpensive, work well and keep things pretty dry. Unfortunately they are
usually round and it'd be a lot better use of space if I could locate some
square buckets.

I used to get the round buckets from restaurants but now it's easier and
cleaned to buy them at Home Depot or someplace similar. Can anyone tell me
if there is a source for square five gallon plastic buckets?

Thanks

pjb

--
Too many spams have forced me to alter my email. If you wish to email me
directly please send messages to pjbphd at cox dot net