Default Heart Attacks While Boating

NOYB wrote:
Every boater who travels more than a couple of dozen miles from shore should
consider carrying an Automatic External Defibrillator. They're available
OTC from Sams club for under $1500...and are absolutely fool-proof to use.

As well as a bomb shelter, radiation suits, a couple of quarts of blood
of the same type as each person on board, a staffed hospital room,
helicopter for EVAC operations, complete antivenom kit, and the list
goes on.....how careful and prepared do you want to be?

NOYB wrote:
"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
NOYB,

My feeling is if you are boating and die from a heart attack or a stroke,
it might be a blessing. I am not scared of dying.

I yearn to live for my family's sake...not my own.

Too over extended to have decent insurance?

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
NOYB,

My feeling is if you are boating and die from a heart attack or a
stroke,
it might be a blessing. I am not scared of dying.

I yearn to live for my family's sake...not my own.

Too over extended to have decent insurance?

It takes more than money to care for a family.

Reggie Smithers

--
************************************************** ************************
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
NOYB,

My feeling is if you are boating and die from a heart attack or a
stroke,
it might be a blessing. I am not scared of dying.

I yearn to live for my family's sake...not my own.

Too over extended to have decent insurance?

Don White

Reggie Smithers wrote:
NOYB,

My feeling is if you are boating and die from a heart attack or a stroke, it
might be a blessing. I am not scared of dying. My fear is being kept
alive artificially when it is my day to die. I think back to the movie
"Little Big Man" and the Chief Dan George saying "Today is a good day to
die".

There are worse ways to go, than dying quickly doing something you enjoy.

What about when you have to stand up and account for all your sins?
Tthat should scare the bejesus out of you!

Reggie Smithers

Don,
I am not sure if there is a heaven and hell, but if I do have to account for
all of my sins it will scare the bejesus out of me.

How about you?

--
************************************************** ************************

"Don White" wrote in message
Reggie Smithers wrote:
NOYB,

My feeling is if you are boating and die from a heart attack or a stroke,
it might be a blessing. I am not scared of dying. My fear is being

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Don,
I am not sure if there is a heaven and hell, but if I do have to account for
all of my sins it will scare the bejesus out of me.

How about you?

I try to atone for mine while still here, hoping for a quick pass
through when my day comes.
Reggie Smithers

Don,
That is what Jews do each year. Makes a lot of sense.

I try to atone also, but I am sure I have forgotten many of my sins.

--
************************************************** ************************

"Don White" wrote in message
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Don,
I am not sure if there is a heaven and hell, but if I do have to account
for all of my sins it will scare the bejesus out of me.

How about you?

I try to atone for mine while still here, hoping for a quick pass through
when my day comes.

Wayne.B

Somebody wrote:

Too over extended to have decent insurance?

What kind of insensitive and not too bright comment is that?

JohnH

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:00:59 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

Somebody wrote:

Too over extended to have decent insurance?

What kind of insensitive and not too bright comment is that?

That was a troll, and it was nice of NOYB not to bite!

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Safest Year on Record......... [email protected] General 1 November 12th 05 01:11 PM
Boating Group ed General 10 November 8th 05 05:24 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM