Default Speakin of fish

One of my employees just gave me about 8 lbs of grouper he caught
yesterday. Anybody know how to grill it?

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
One of my employees just gave me about 8 lbs of grouper he caught
yesterday. Anybody know how to grill it?

Tons of recipes on the net: http://tinyurl.com/ahvlk

Just season it, put it on a perforated tray over some hot coals or on your
gas grill and turn it after about 4 or 5 minutes. When the fish is flakey
it is done.

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...
One of my employees just gave me about 8 lbs of grouper he caught
yesterday. Anybody know how to grill it?

That depends. Ask him if it was red grouper, black grouper, gag grouper.

JimH

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...
One of my employees just gave me about 8 lbs of grouper he caught
yesterday. Anybody know how to grill it?

That depends. Ask him if it was red grouper, black grouper, gag grouper.

Why would it matter?

NOYB

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...
One of my employees just gave me about 8 lbs of grouper he caught
yesterday. Anybody know how to grill it?

That depends. Ask him if it was red grouper, black grouper, gag grouper.

Why would it matter?

Once I have the answer from dbohara, I'll tell you. ;-)

Reggie Smithers

NOYB,
What is the PC name for Jew Fish?

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...
One of my employees just gave me about 8 lbs of grouper he caught
yesterday. Anybody know how to grill it?

That depends. Ask him if it was red grouper, black grouper, gag
grouper.

Why would it matter?

Once I have the answer from dbohara, I'll tell you. ;-)

thunder

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:32:50 -0500, Reggie Smithers wrote:

NOYB,
What is the PC name for Jew Fish?

Goliath Grouper.
DownTime

Reggie Smithers wrote:
NOYB,
What is the PC name for Jew Fish?

Goliath Grouper

mmmmm - jelly fish... [email protected] General 1 December 9th 05 12:43 AM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM