Bill McKee

Default A jetboat in extreme action

http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...p%20%205%2Ejpg

Bryan

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...p%20%205%2Ejpg

Is that you on the Napa River, Bill?
Even our local flood control channels look like that at the moment!
Looks like fun; maybe that's the ride I should take my in-laws on so they
opt out in the future (just kidding).

Bill McKee

"Bryan" wrote in message
. net...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...p%20%205%2Ejpg

Is that you on the Napa River, Bill?
Even our local flood control channels look like that at the moment!
Looks like fun; maybe that's the ride I should take my in-laws on so they
opt out in the future (just kidding).

I think it is Justin Boice on the Rogue river in the normally closed
section. Only open part of the year. Same size boat 21', but his is a pure
river sled, Lower sides and no 20 degree front.

Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...p%20%205%2Ejpg

I think somebody's done a bit of photoshop work. and not a really great
job at that.

-rick-

wrote:
Bill McKee wrote:

http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...p%20%205%2Ejpg

I think somebody's done a bit of photoshop work. and not a really great
job at that.

I don't think so. It's not all that unusual around here. The
Rogue, Umpqua, lower Deschutes, Snake, and other rivers all
have runnable rapids that will make your knees shake.

I had my first little 16' sled almost vertical in the
standing waves at Colorado rapids on the Deschutes. The
wife was not amused.

-rick-

Bill McKee

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...p%20%205%2Ejpg

I think somebody's done a bit of photoshop work. and not a really great
job at that.

Actually I doubt any photoshop. The boats do get driven like that. Justin
Boice use to be a manufacturer. Very good looking boats, and he is related
to the original jet boat people on the Rogue river. There are more pictures
there.
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Dn 1.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Dn 1.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Up 3.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Up 4.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Up 5.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Up 6.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Up 1.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...ents/04-Rainey Up 2.jpg
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fuse...nts/04-Russian -
Gone.jpg

Attached Images
File Type: gif file_ico.gif (564 Bytes, 0 views)
Bill McKee

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
[...]

A picture of a fishing boat on the salmon river.
http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={326DC5C4-20C8-4BEB-B227-D673262FBCFF}&

Bill, you're links arn't working sorry to say.

Anyhow, theres some stuff about the pic in question that to me jsut
doesn't look right. Like the boat was digitally added to the river
pic.

I'm not doubting that the river can be "Mr. Toads wild ride" but the
pic doesn't look right to me.

-rick-

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bill, you're links arn't working sorry to say.

Anyhow, theres some stuff about the pic in question that to me jsut
doesn't look right. Like the boat was digitally added to the river
pic.

I'm not doubting that the river can be "Mr. Toads wild ride" but the
pic doesn't look right to me.

Try it this way...

http://www.harrispublishing.com/fuse...&threadid=8442

The thread discusses running the wild and scenic section of the Rogue River in
southern Oregon.

Scroll down to Justin Boice's (JB) picture links.

Very few of us are that adventurous with a $30-40,000 boat. He can make more.

-rick-

Yamaha LS2000 jetboat tach, oil level, and throttle problems [email protected] General 4 November 23rd 05 08:23 PM
American takes Action! Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 11th 05 04:22 PM
Beneteau blister and cracking class action suit Capt. Neal® ASA 3 November 3rd 05 03:49 PM