Reggie Smithers

Default Yo - John H (and other photo folks)

Tom,
How did you add the "light" after the picture was taken?

The look professional, what camera are you using?

Also, in the last photo is the nude girl someone you know?

This is an example of what I was talking about the other day.

This is an uncorrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219359.JPG

This is the corrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled14.jpg

This is uncropped and uncorrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219295.JPG

This is cropped and corrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled11.jpg

JohnH

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:41:54 -0500, "Reggie Smithers" Reggie( is my first name)
Smithers wrote:

Tom,
How did you add the "light" after the picture was taken?

The look professional, what camera are you using?

Also, in the last photo is the nude girl someone you know?

.. .
This is an example of what I was talking about the other day.

This is an uncorrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219359.JPG

This is the corrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled14.jpg

This is uncropped and uncorrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219295.JPG

This is cropped and corrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled11.jpg

With the software on the market, i.e. Adobe Photoshop Elements, you can make a
picture as bright or as dark as you want. 'Elements' costs about $100 versus about
$500 or so for the full blown version. IrfanView is the editor I've used for years,
and it's free: http://www.irfanview.com/

It's a great product. It's one of the few 'freeware' products that I've made a
donation for.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****