NOYB

Default OT--Harry was right. Bush is drinking again.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=e3...aea512e&f=copy

JohnH

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:11:49 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

snipped

Hey Jeff, whereabouts are you located? Do you do any fishing? For what?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:11:49 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

snipped

Hey Jeff, whereabouts are you located? Do you do any fishing? For what?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

Why do you ask Jeff that question, in that manner to NOYB? He's the one
that started the off topic, political natured thread.

JohnH

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:02:30 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

I fish a little, but don't harrass them by trying to catch them. (Some
say I am just incompetant in that regard, but I figure it's one step
more progressive than catch and release!) I'm in Minnesota and boat
primarily on Lake Superior, where I charter out two boats, but not for
fishing, only cruising.

I'll be doing the Great Loop in 2006-07.

Capt. jeff

What's the Great Loop? What kind of boat will you be doing it on?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:05:31 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Tamaroak wrote:
I fish a little, but don't harrass them by trying to catch them. (Some
say I am just incompetant in that regard, but I figure it's one step
more progressive than catch and release!) I'm in Minnesota and boat
primarily on Lake Superior, where I charter out two boats, but not for
fishing, only cruising.

I'll be doing the Great Loop in 2006-07.

Capt. jeff

Unless you are out in the middle of the Atlantic, your computer clock is
off.

Good eyes!
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
Doug Kanter

news
wrote:

I fish a little, but don't harrass them by trying to catch them.

Now that, ladies and gentleman, is a true liberal.

Potentially a great vegetarian, too. Let someone else kill your food, and
pretend the animal enjoyed the process.

Sam

Cripes!! I hope he wasn't accidently pushing The Red Button while
talking!! Sam

Doug Kanter

news
wrote:

I fish a little, but don't harrass them by trying to catch them.

Now that, ladies and gentleman, is a true liberal.

Potentially a great vegetarian, too. Let someone else kill your food, and
pretend the animal enjoyed the process.

Hmmm.....this made little sense. Too many people trying to use my brain
simultaneously.

Tamaroak

I wish that was the explanation for his illegal, erratic and dangerous
behavior these days, but I'm afraid it's just plain incompetance.

DUMP BUSH

Capt. Jeff

OT Republicans Distancing Themselves From Bush [email protected] General 3 December 19th 05 04:53 PM
Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
A beer with Bush *JimH* General 8 November 17th 05 09:36 PM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM