John Gaquin

Default Those torturing US *******s...

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

Now *that's* torture. This is truly beyond the pale.

Wayne.B

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:55:44 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

===================================

I'd tell you anything you wanted to know after about 2 minutes.

P Fritz

wrote:

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem

and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

===================================

I'd tell you anything you wanted to know after about 2 minutes.

I could tune out the rap........not a problem........but if it was
country......I'd tell all :-)

Bill McKee

"John Gaquin" wrote in message
. ..

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

Now *that's* torture. This is truly beyond the pale.

Why didn't they also throw in a little Kenny G.?

Bill McKee

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:09:58 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"John Gaquin" wrote in message
m...

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem
and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

Now *that's* torture. This is truly beyond the pale.

Why didn't they also throw in a little Kenny G.?

My god man - that's just inhuman.

What kind of a monster are you?

I also stick sharp steel in fish, and toss live crabs into boiling water.

Smithers one of 1000's

A few years ago I purchased Kenny G for a Christmas Gift for my father,
strictly on the advice of the guy at the record store. My father loved jazz
and scat, so they said he would love Kenny G My fathers comment was "it is
painful to listen to him".

It is way to high pitched for most men's ears, and all dogs.

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:40:23 GMT, "Bill McKee"

. ..

news:tYSdnZiRfrfshjXenZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@comcast. com...

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem
and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

Now *that's* torture. This is truly beyond the pale.

Why didn't they also throw in a little Kenny G.?

My god man - that's just inhuman.

What kind of a monster are you?

I also stick sharp steel in fish, and toss live crabs into boiling water.

So do I, but I'm not cruel enough to torture prisoners with Kenny G.

JimH

wrote:

"John Gaquin" wrote in message
news:tYSdnZiRfrfshjXenZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@comcast. com...

"...he was kept in a pitch-black prison and forced to listen to Eminem
and
Dr. Dre's rap music for 20 days..."

Now *that's* torture. This is truly beyond the pale.

Why didn't they also throw in a little Kenny G.?

My god man - that's just inhuman.

What kind of a monster are you?

I also stick sharp steel in fish, and toss live crabs into boiling water.

So do I, but I'm not cruel enough to torture prisoners with Kenny G.

Last week I wanted to listen to some Christmas music during dinner but asked
my wife to select a CD...her choice was............KennyFrigginG!!!!!!

Needless to say we played something else. ;-)