John Gaquin

Default Bush boiled down

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Bush boiled down:

I led the nation into a morass because of my errors and stubbornness.

Now that we're in Iraq up to our ears, you need to support me because, if
you don't, things will get even worse.

Things are going to get worse anyway, so be prepared, because I'm
still wrong.

It's my way, or the highway.

Is that what the NPR commentators told you that he said?

Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
A beer with Bush *JimH* General 8 November 17th 05 09:36 PM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM