Lord Reginald Smithers

Default OT Bush States 30,000 Iraqi's Dead

Kevin,

"What to hell" are you talking about. You should be very careful about
highlighting anyone else's spelling errors. " Your" going to make yourself
look foolish.

wrote in message
ups.com...

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:52:18 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Mule wrote:
And here for all to see is the difference between us my friend..

My optimism for the future and your pathitic pessimism and doomsday
mentality.

No thanks, you can waller in your dark, dang, hate filled corner.

I have better things to accomplish.

Chris

As a graduate etymologist (and I actually did work as one for a brief
period), I am familiar with the word "waller," but I don't see how it
applies here. Perhaps you can elucidate, eh?

You never lived on a farm, Harry?
--
John Herring

I grew up on a farm, and never seen anything waller. Certain barn yard
animals do, however, wallow.

Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
A beer with Bush *JimH* General 8 November 17th 05 09:36 PM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM