NOYB

Default The plot sickens

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
McAlhany, a 44-year-old construction worker who was returning home from a
fishing trip in Key West, said he was sitting in Seat 21C when he noticed
a commotion a few rows back.

Alpizar ran up the aisle into the first-class cabin, where marshals chased
him onto the jetway, McAlhany said.

Can someone see or hear what's happening on the jetway when seated in seat
21C?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
You might be correct, the marshals had not had enough target practice
recently so they said, what the heck, lets find someone who is acting very
unusual, has a backpack strapped to his stomach, who when approached by the
sky marshals runs out of the plane and then shot him. It is possible they
wanted to see what the bullets would do when they tore through his flesh.
It is possible all the cops use this as a means of sexual gratification.

Or they could have made a split second call on a passenger who was acting
very erratic, who ran when approached, who reached into his backpack when
approached, and said "stay back I have a bomb".

I don't know which one we should believe.

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
McAlhany, a 44-year-old construction worker who was returning home from
a fishing trip in Key West, said he was sitting in Seat 21C when he
noticed a commotion a few rows back.

Alpizar ran up the aisle into the first-class cabin, where marshals
chased him onto the jetway, McAlhany said.

Can someone see or hear what's happening on the jetway when seated in
seat 21C?

The point is, we have only the words of the cops at this point, and a lot
of contradictory reports about behavior on the plane itself.

--
Blind faith in Bush's bad leadership is not patriotism.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
McAlhany, a 44-year-old construction worker who was returning home from
a fishing trip in Key West, said he was sitting in Seat 21C when he
noticed a commotion a few rows back.

Alpizar ran up the aisle into the first-class cabin, where marshals
chased him onto the jetway, McAlhany said.

Can someone see or hear what's happening on the jetway when seated in
seat 21C?

The point is, we have only the words of the cops at this point, and a lot
of contradictory reports about behavior on the plane itself.

So McAlhany is more credible than a couple of air marshalls? From where he
sat, there is no way he could have witnessed anything that was said or took
place from about the 10th row, through first class, and up the jetway. So
why even publish his non-account of what took place? They might as well
just have interviewed the baggage handler on the tarmac.

Methinks that this story is the work of the liberal press...and card
carrying members of the ACLU...like yourself.

John H.

Peace be with you, Harry.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
Bert Robbins

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Indeed, unlike you, I haven't been brainwashed by Faux News, NewsLies, or
the Moonie Times. I'd like to know what happened, and that is why I want a
full-blown coroner's inquest. There have been too many instances in which
cops have overstepped their bounds and then perpetrated a coverup. I am
not saying this is the case in Miami; I think a serious independent
inquiry is necessary.

Have you picked the Federal Pen the sky marshals are to be housed in yet?

Skipper

Bert Robbins wrote:

Have you picked the Federal Pen the sky marshals are to be housed in yet?

Those federal marshals will get away with murder. It's the big
government Dems way. Look no further than the OJ case.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Those federal marshals will get away with murder. It's the big
government Dems way. Look no further than the OJ case.

Uh...The federal government is under the total mismanagement of the
GOP these days, Snipper.

Most fed bureaucracies are laws onto themselves with civil service
guarantees of continued employment...the Dems have seen to that.

And the OJ case? That wasn't federal...

The injustice was due to Dems.

--
Skipper
William Bruce

Harry Krause:
Better not volunteer for any sanity tests, Snipper.

Well, well Krauster, speaking of sanity tests, may we make you an
appointment? What about at Yale. I hear they have a fool proof sanity
test, and you could probably get the alumni discount.

Cheers,
William