Skipper

Default OT Florida Eminent Domain Laws

"John H." wrote:

Smithers, of course, only has the balls to shoot off his mouth. If he
posted with his real name, he'd be the mouse he is in the rest of his life.

Bless you, Harry. You'll notice I use my real name.

In other words, you're getting an honest opinion of you.

It's not good.

How do you really know Krause uses his real name with his well
documented history of fabrications and canards? Would seem to me the
laws of probability tend to direct us towards his ID being a nom de
groupe.

--
Skipper
John H.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:43:34 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

John H. wrote:

Incidentally, have you gotten your flu shot yet? My doctor's office
called me up there for a "quickie" shot the other day. We O.F.'s should
have one, and I think you are an older O.F. than I am.

Harry, I can think of no nefarious purpose to which you could put any information about my flu shot.
Therefore, I'm wondering why you're asking.

I don't want you to die from the flu, John.
I'm a far more decent person than you are, despite your new-found
religious simple-mindedness.

It would be more appropriate for you to volunteer to drive a gasoline
delivery truck in Iraq.

Well, I also don't brag about my decency, and then make the comments you do.

You see nothing hypocritical in that, Harold?

Peace be with you and yours.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
John H.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:51:37 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in
the World wrote:

JohnH,
I am sure you have noticed that Harry likes to pretend to be a buddy, so he
can gain personal information. The more personal information he has the
more he can personalize his insults.

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:35:54 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:49:09 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Smithers, of course, only has the balls to shoot off his mouth. If he
posted with his real name, he'd be the mouse he is in the rest of his
life.

Bless you, Harry. You'll notice I use my real name.

In other words, you're getting an honest opinion of you.

It's not good.

Well, no one has accused you of being the newsgroup coward Smithers is.
As for your opinion of me, well, whatever it is, it doesn't pass my WGAS
test.

Incidentally, have you gotten your flu shot yet? My doctor's office
called me up there for a "quickie" shot the other day. We O.F.'s should
have one, and I think you are an older O.F. than I am.

Harry, I can think of no nefarious purpose to which you could put any
information about my flu shot.
Therefore, I'm wondering why you're asking.

May the blessings of our Lord Jesus be upon you and yours.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of
OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

You've got to wonder about a person who calls you a low-life, stupid, scum of the earth asshole,
wishes you'd die (take a bullet for Bush), disparages your beliefs, and then asks if you've had your
flu shot.

NPD? I think it's something worse.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
Lord Reginald Smithers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
You'd better...if you're not here, I'll have
one less rightie to insult.

It is always nice to see Harry open up and discuss why he really comes to
rec.boats.

John H.

John H. wrote:

Incidentally, have you gotten your flu shot yet? My doctor's office
called me up there for a "quickie" shot the other day. We O.F.'s should
have one, and I think you are an older O.F. than I am.
Harry, I can think of no nefarious purpose to which you could put any information about my flu shot.
Therefore, I'm wondering why you're asking.
I don't want you to die from the flu, John.
I'm a far more decent person than you are, despite your new-found
religious simple-mindedness.

It would be more appropriate for you to volunteer to drive a gasoline
delivery truck in Iraq.

Well, I also don't brag about my decency, and then make the comments you do.

You see nothing hypocritical in that, Harold?

I really don't wish you ill, John.

Why state things you don't believe.

Trust me, Harold, when I make a comment about you, I believe it.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

Whoops...for your retarded righties...that was a lame attempt at humor.
My real name is not Jose Jimenez.

You have to keep it simple for them...otherwise they'd get worked up &
run off 'half cocked'.
Skipper

Don White wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Whoops...for your retarded righties...that was a lame attempt at humor.
My real name is not Jose Jimenez.

You have to keep it simple for them...otherwise they'd get worked up &
run off 'half cocked'.

Wouldn't want them running around in full dick mode like you lefties.

--
Skipper
Don White

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
You'd better...if you're not here, I'll have

one less rightie to insult.

It is always nice to see Harry open up and discuss why he really comes to
rec.boats.

Try it...very therapeutic!

JimH

wrote:

John H. wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm not mean-spirited, John.

Google and this NG show otherwise Harry.