Lynn

Default Get Out Of My Car!

Watch this little old lady get her car back from a bunch of thugs! I
wouldn't
be surprised if this hasn't happened already in some of the more
self-reliant areas of our Country. (Sorry, this doesn't include Kerry or
Kennedy Country.)

But alas, it is pure fantasy here - it appears that the video was made in
the UK or Australia - places where owning a any type of self defense weapon
is against the law. i.e.: Reward the criminal. Punish the law abiding.

http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/mycar.html

Lynn wrote:
Watch this little old lady get her car back from a bunch of thugs! I
wouldn't
be surprised if this hasn't happened already in some of the more
self-reliant areas of our Country. (Sorry, this doesn't include Kerry or
Kennedy Country.)

But alas, it is pure fantasy here - it appears that the video was made in
the UK or Australia - places where owning a any type of self defense weapon
is against the law. i.e.: Reward the criminal. Punish the law abiding.

http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/mycar.html

Yeah, as opposed to here in the U.S., where 85+% of crimes commited
with a handgun were commited by people who either stole or borrowed the
gun from the law abiding citizens that owned them.

Bill McKee

That include Rawanda, et al?
"James" wrote in message
ink.net...
And more people die from gunshot wounds than any other country.

wrote in message
ups.com...