*JimH*

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"
A passenger on Flight 924 gives his account of the shooting and says
Rigoberto Alpizar never claimed to have a bomb
By SIOBHAN MORRISSEY/MIAMI
(Time Magazine)
Posted Thursday, Dec. 08, 2005
At least one passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 924 maintains
the federal air marshals were a little too quick on the draw when they
shot and killed Rigoberto Alpizar as he frantically attempted to run
off the airplane shortly before take-off.

And at least dozens of others, including the air marshals, heard him claim
he had a bomb. And dozens of others including the air marshals saw him
reach into a bag while running off the plane towards a terminal filled with
people, never bothering to stop despite demands from the air marshals that
he does.

Bang-bang. Dead man. He got what he deserved.

thunder

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:25:50 -0500, *JimH* wrote:

Bang-bang. Dead man. He got what he deserved.

Interesting choice of words for this tragedy. The shooting may have been
justified, but there is no way this man "deserved" killing.