Wayne.B

Default Vector Battery Chargers?

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:40:54 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

I just remembered something else. Vector was the only battery charger
ever pulled off the market for RFI problems and I recently read
something that said the RFI ussue has resurfaced in some of their
newer models.

=====================================

It is RFI noisy, I can attest to that. Probably doesn't matter for
most folks.

Wayne.B

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 07:35:35 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

So, when I get mine, I want to be sure to find a HAM and plug it in next
to his shack.

============================

Larry would have the feds on you in a heartbeat.

Lord Reginald Smithers

I think most people would enjoy having Larry as a boating buddy. He is not
only a pleasant guy, but he seems to be a Mr. Fix-It.

wrote:

So, when I get mine, I want to be sure to find a HAM and plug it in
next
to his shack.

============================

Larry would have the feds on you in a heartbeat.

You don't really believe Larry would call the feds. He's been in hiding
for years. He's like one of those northern territory militia groupies,
but without the firepower.

The best thing about Larry, aside from his considerable knowledge of
things electric, is that he's really a kind-hearted fuzzy-wuzzy. That
smooths the edges off his utter insanity.

And his "thing" about Metz VHF antennas.

Hey, nobody is perfect. :)

Later,

Tom