Bill McKee

Default Vector Battery Chargers?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:59:51 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:42:23 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:30:33 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:53:05 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:01:18 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

For real, or hype?
Hype.
You can buy a better one at WalMart for much less money.

Later,

Tom
Uh. Which one is better and why?
And remember, I don't go to Wal-Mart.
Schumacher, about 20 bucks less, reconditions dead batteries in
desulfur mode in addition to all the other nonsense listed.

Then again, you don't go to WalMart and would rather buy your
Chinese
made products somewhere else. :)
I do buy Chinese food, but from American purveyors who cook it on
the premises.
Harry, with all due respect, there ain't no such animal.
No such thing as Chinese food, or no such thing as Americans who cook
it?
Chinese food. All "Chinese" food in the US is Americanized and in
general, all supplies by Chinese Tongs from the major cities as
distribution centers.

Later,

Tom
Uh, I'd disagree with the "Americanized" portion. I've had "Chinese"
Chinese food. The meat, fish, and poultry found here is fresher and of
higher quality than that served at the typical "banquet" in the PRC.

I stayed at this gem on Bai Shi Qiao Road in Beijing,

http://tinyurl.com/777r5

In those days, the toilet was down the hall and was a hole in the floor
through which "blue water" was always circulating.

and found all but very very special "Chinese" food in the city lacking,
and I love the cuisines. Of course, that was many years ago.

Some of the Chinese restaurants I found in Hawai'i were first-rate, and
authentic.

You just proved my point. American Chinese food is much different
than Chinese Chinese food. The whole American food chain changes the
very concept of "authentic".

I'll say it again, their ain't no such thing as authentic or "real"
Chinese food in the United States.

Later,

Tom

Yes, the meat, fish, and fowl in American "Chinese food" usually isn't
spoiled.

And there are a lot less bone fragments.