Skipper

Default Bar Soap Cure

Could be the source of Harry's cantankerous behavior is leg pain. Wonder
if he's tried the bar soap between the knees while sleeping cure. Hear
tell it works better than baby aspirin. Been told those damn baby
aspirin can be a real bitch to find when they slip from between the
knees.

--
Skipper
Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
Skipper was just trying to help.

How was the gun range. I went out for a few hours shopping for my wife.
Luckily, I didn't have a melt down, and had a very successful shopping trip.
It looked liked you decided to spend the day online an by pass the gun
range. I hope you don't carry your gun when you go shopping.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
Could be the source of Harry's cantankerous behavior is leg pain. Wonder
if he's tried the bar soap between the knees while sleeping cure. Hear
tell it works better than baby aspirin. Been told those damn baby
aspirin can be a real bitch to find when they slip from between the
knees. --
Skipper

If memory serves, you're the one with the knee problem and the wife with
the seasickness problem, Adolf.

Good thing you live in Bumfuch, er, Derby, Kansas.

--
Support our troops in Iraq: bring them home.