Bill McKee

Default The most malignant individual

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
George W. Bush may well go down as the most malignant individual ever
to have held the office of President of the United States. The war in
Iraq will be the most egregious of several determining factors. The
lesson we can learn in all of this is to not let a politician so
shallow, so vain, so ethically lacking, and so possessed of arrogance
ever again to ascend to the office. On 9/12/01 the United States had
the strong and very genuine support of the entire free world. That
moment offered an enormous potential for unification, not just in
terms of defeating terrorism, but on all fronts. Bush singlehandedly
squandered it.

--
Oprah Winfrey for President!

You are plagiarizing again.

Skipper

Bill McKee wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote...

George W. Bush may well go down as the most malignant individual ever
to have held the office of President of the United States...

You are plagiarizing again.

I too thought the prose contained wordsmithing skills Krause does not
possess. I ran a quick internet check and came up dry. That perhaps is
the reason he thought he'd get away with the theft. I just ran another
search in Usenet and found the plagiarized text. He really is a
shameless slug.

--
Skipper
Bill McKee

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
Bill McKee wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote...

George W. Bush may well go down as the most malignant individual ever
to have held the office of President of the United States...

You are plagiarizing again.

I too thought the prose contained wordsmithing skills Krause does not
possess. I ran a quick internet check and came up dry. That perhaps is
the reason he thought he'd get away with the theft. I just ran another
search in Usenet and found the plagiarized text. He really is a
shameless slug.

--
Skipper

It came from a blog. I have no idea why the blog url didn't come along.
They usually do.

In any event, I'm glad neither of you two retards disagree with the
contents of the piece.

Whether we disagree or agree, is not germane to the statement of another
plagiarized article by you. And competency or incompetence is not
malignancy.