John H.

Default Details of "terrorist" Escape from US Military Slam

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 18:39:05 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

December 4, 2005
Officials Detail Brazen Escape in Afghanistan
By ERIC SCHMITT
and TIM GOLDEN

WASHINGTON, Dec. 3 - The prisoners were considered some of the most
dangerous men among the hundreds of terror suspects locked behind the
walls of a secretive and secure American military detention center in
Bagram, Afghanistan.

That one must have given you a huge grin, huh?

--
John

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you the best as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
John H.

wrote:

December 4, 2005
Officials Detail Brazen Escape in Afghanistan
By ERIC SCHMITT
and TIM GOLDEN

WASHINGTON, Dec. 3 - The prisoners were considered some of the most
dangerous men among the hundreds of terror suspects locked behind the
walls of a secretive and secure American military detention center in
Bagram, Afghanistan.

That one must have given you a huge grin, huh?

--
John

Sometimes, John, military incompetence is so off-the-wall one can only
grin at it.

BTW, send me a synopsis of your last 10 posts, eh? I figured they were
worth skipping over entirely.

Right! Why not just say you have me filtered? It would be just as
believable.

You've been fun, Harry. If I were in your shoes, I'd be hunkered in my
foxhole also.

Goodnight, sweet dreams, don't let the bedbugs bite.

Remember, you get exactly the amount of respect you deserve.