John H.

Default That latest bomb in Iraq...

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 16:50:13 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Huge roadside bomb kills 10 U.S. Marines near Fallujah

Remember this, Harry?
*****************
[To Bertbrain, this means these terrorists were there before we
invaded. I suppose there is no IQ test for entree to the marines, eh?]

Get the gleeful grin off your face. You've posted this three times
now, in hopes of making your Bush-bashing more effective. Your true
thoughts about Marines are shown above.

You're a sick puppy, Harry.

--
John

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you the best as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.