*JimH*

Default OT BushCo Propaganda on The March

That boy just doesn't get it.

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...
Kevin,
JimH was complementing you on a well written post. Keep it up Kevin.

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
What was also impressive was the lack of vulgar language and personal
attacks in his post. He also did not use the word *idiot* once in his
entire essay.

Keep it up Kevin!

I'm not Kevin, you ignorant little boy.
Jim are you ever going to act like an adult?

The edict of Reverend Jim! Do not use profanity unless you are a right
wing circle jerk member. Do not tell lies about others here, unless you
are Reverend Jim, then it's acceptable. Do not insult, demean, or speak
negatively of anyone, unless you are Reverend Jim, then it's perfectly
okay. If you are Reverend Jim, you may talk badly about someone's wife
or mother, but no one may make any remarks about the reverend's wife
without being chastised.

John Gaquin

wrote in message

Propaganda On The March

Note how the AP reported the story:

"...favorable stories in the Iraqi media..."
.....Multimillion-dollar contracts cover paying Iraqi newspapers and
journalists to get into print such stories about the war and the
rebuilding effort.

"The purpose of this program is to ensure factual information is provided
to the Iraqi public," Lt. Col. Barry Johnson, a U.S. military spokesman,
said in Iraq.

Note how the NYT portrays it:

"...it was revealed that his administration has spent tens of
millions of dollars on a coordinated campaign to spread misleading
covert propaganda through Iraqi media outlets..."

Sounds like we could use a program like this here at home! They're not
making stuff up - they're making sure the news media cover both sides
(which, as I understand it, they're supposed to do anyway - purely out of
professionalism) Conclusion: the NYT is no better at responsible
journalism than the Baghdad press.

*JimH* wrote:
That boy just doesn't get it.

Well, explain it to me, Jim. Why is it that you chastise some people
but don't chastise those that are in your circle jerk? Why is it that
you chastise those who do exactly the things that you do? Why is it
that you can't act like an adult? Come to think of it, the moped thing
makes sense. As does your spineless back down when I offered to meet
you last summer. You're actually a kid trying to act grown up on
mommy's computer, aren't you?