NOYB

Default Dee-licious!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

There is no more vile skank walking the earth than Karl Rove.

LOL. Your hatred of the man is reason enough for me to like him. I hope
he's around a long time to torment you guys.

Hey! I don't hate Rove. I don't even hate Bush. I'm just happy that
Karl's machinations are beginning to harm Bush politically. Anything that
harms Bush politically is good for America.

There ain't much harming Bush lately. All the news on the economic front
has been wonderful. And Joe Lieberman's op ed piece in the WSJ shows that
Iraq is shaping up nicely as well. It'll be a long 11 1/2 months for the
Democrats between now and the '06 election. The best part is that we'll
start '06 off with the confirmation of a solid conservative as Supreme Court
justice.

John H.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:29:52 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

NOYB wrote:

There is no more vile skank walking the earth than Karl Rove.

LOL. Your hatred of the man is reason enough for me to like him. I hope
he's around a long time to torment you guys.

Hey! I don't hate Rove. I don't even hate Bush. I'm just happy that
Karl's machinations are beginning to harm Bush politically. Anything
that harms Bush politically is good for America.

That statement is the height of stupidity. Surely that's not your own thought.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
*JimH*

wrote:

NOYB wrote:

There is no more vile skank walking the earth than Karl Rove.

LOL. Your hatred of the man is reason enough for me to like him. I
hope
he's around a long time to torment you guys.

Hey! I don't hate Rove. I don't even hate Bush. I'm just happy that
Karl's machinations are beginning to harm Bush politically. Anything
that harms Bush politically is good for America.

That statement is the height of stupidity. Surely that's not your own
thought.
--
John H

Sadly, I believe it is.

John H.

NOYB wrote:

There is no more vile skank walking the earth than Karl Rove.
LOL. Your hatred of the man is reason enough for me to like him. I hope
he's around a long time to torment you guys.
Hey! I don't hate Rove. I don't even hate Bush. I'm just happy that
Karl's machinations are beginning to harm Bush politically. Anything
that harms Bush politically is good for America.

That statement is the height of stupidity. Surely that's not your own thought.

Once again, John...if it ties Bush's hands so that he is less able to
destroy our country, then I am in favor of it.

Unreal, but all that attitude can do is help the Republicans.