NOYB

Default What a wonderful headline and news story

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:37:31 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Corrupt Bush ally resigns in shame

November 30, 2005

LOS ANGELES: US congressman Randy "Duke" Cunningham, a senior
Californian Republican, broke down as he resigned yesterday after
pleading guilty in court to taking bribes, including cash, a yacht
and a Rolls-Royce.

What is wonderful about a Congressman taking bribes Harry?
You missed the part about the news outlet tagging the guy as a
"Corrupt *Bush* Ally," eh. Spatters a bit more tarnish on Bush,
helps
lessen his ability, perhaps only by a bit, to do more harm to this
country.

You never got over losing the elections in 2000 and 2004 did you?

The 2000 election was stolen, and I have doubts about the validity of
the 2004 elections, what with a Bush supporter controlling so much
voting machine technology.

I am delighted Presidummy Bush is beginning to have all the grief he
so
richly deserves.

If you haven't noticed, things have been going pretty damn well for
Bush
over the last couple of weeks.

What? The scandals are heating up,

What scandals? You think the average voter in America's heartland cares
about a no-name Congressman out in California who took some bribes?

People care about the stock market hitting a 4 1/2 year high, the low
unemployment rate, the increased spending on big-ticket manufactured
goods,
the dropping fuel prices, and the improving consumer confidence numbers.

When a well-known and well-respected Democratic Senator crosses party
lines
to write glowing, first-hand reports on conditions in Iraq, that's just
icing on the cake.

The good news is beginning to show in Bush's improving poll numbers too!

You forgot new home sales. Recent bounce was huge! I guess all those
MacDonalds
jobs must be paying pretty well.

I don't expect the new home sales to continue at the pace we've been seeing,
so I didn't include it in the list of positive things happening in Bush's
second term. But as the speculators take their money out the housing
market, the stock market will start going back up again...as it has been.

P. Fritz

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my
manor. wrote in message ...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The 2000 election was stolen, and I have doubts about the validity of

the
2004 elections, what with a Bush supporter controlling so much voting
machine technology.

Harry,
I love your logic, this way a democrat will never lose an election, it

will
always be stolen from him.

"narcissistic adults have had decades of not being in synch with the times
or with other people, so that by now they are really out of it. Sometimes
it
just seems like they have a highly selective memory -- which, of course,
they do, sort of; they pay attention only to what has their name in it in
the first place, so after 30 or 40 years"

John H.

manor. wrote in message ...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The 2000 election was stolen, and I have doubts about the validity of

the
2004 elections, what with a Bush supporter controlling so much voting
machine technology.

Harry,
I love your logic, this way a democrat will never lose an election, it

will
always be stolen from him.

"narcissistic adults have had decades of not being in synch with the times
or with other people, so that by now they are really out of it. Sometimes
it
just seems like they have a highly selective memory -- which, of course,
they do, sort of; they pay attention only to what has their name in it in
the first place, so after 30 or 40 years"

Paul Fritz, husband of the year, father of the year, mouth-breather, and
official rec.boats bottom feeder, and in the running for usenet meatsock
of the year.

With posts like that you are proving his point.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
P. Fritz

manor. wrote in message ...

[...]

heehee

Exactly

I see my daughter more in one day than he sees his kids in year.

manor. wrote in message ...

[...]

The only point a loser like fritz has is the one on top of his head.
I realize he's one of your right-wing boys, but that's your problem, not
mine.

No, the point he's making is that your posts on this newsgroup very much fit the
symptoms of NPD.

manor. wrote in message ...

[...]

"Narcissists are (a) extremely sensitive to personal criticism and (b)
extremely critical of other people"

"narcissists will say ANYTHING, they will trash anyone in their own
self-justification, and then they will expect the immediate restoration of
the status quo. They will attack you (sometimes physically) and spew a load
of bile, insult, abuse, contempt, threats, etc."

"They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else who
has the problem and needs to change"

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:20:31 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

John H. wrote:

The only point a loser like fritz has is the one on top of his head.
I realize he's one of your right-wing boys, but that's your problem, not
mine.

No, the point he's making is that your posts on this newsgroup very much fit the
symptoms of NPD.

I'm sorry, John, but I don't read many of Fritz's posts, and don't
really keep up with his patois, as it were. At the moment, I get most of
my minimum daily requirement of reading stupid posts by perusing
Bertiebrain's drools here.

Harry, why do you deny reading Fritz's posts? We all know better.

If you were to go back and read the posts you've made here, you would see how
well those posts fit the NPD profile. I'm not saying you're suffering from NPD,
but much of what you say, the attitudes you express, etc., seem to indicate
such.

Very often I will crop a face from a group photo. To do this, and then blow the
face up, requires very high resolution.

wrote:

John H. wrote:

[...]

"no matter how gently you suggest that they might do better to change
their ways or get some help, they will react in one of two equally horrible
ways: they will attack or they will withdraw."

Very often I will crop a face from a group photo. To do this, and then

blow the
face up, requires very high resolution.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

Skipper

Default Sink Sank Sunk Sucks

Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

And you are loving every minute of it. The only thing missing is the
casualty count hitting 2,100......eh?

Oh, and try to stay current. The death toll has passed 2100.

How many liberals did you invite to your party?

I see you've sunk to the Skipper method of editing someone else's posts
to meet your criteria. Too bad.

Sunk? SUNK??? Skipper edits text unrelated to his comments as a courtesy
to NG readers. Only the *specific* statements he is responding to are
pertinent in a reply. Should readers desire further reference, they can
always single click back to the original *full* post being responded to.
Contrary to that method, you and a couple other SOBs pollute this NG by
forcing readers to scroll though page upon page upon page of bloviated
reference garbage. The ability to express oneself concisely and
precisely seems to be a lost art for some, eh, Krause?

--
Skipper