Reckoning Discount Marine Supplies

Default Reckoning Discount Marine Supplies Offering Free Shipping For The Holidays!

www.reckoningmarine.com

We are pleased to announce that we are offering free shipping for the
holidays... regardless if it's a gift for someone else or for you. Most
electronics will even ship overnight! We have also updated the website
to include an entire range of gifts spanning all price ranges.

As always, if there is something that you need and it's not listed on
the webstore, please contact us for a price quote.

Doug Kanter

"Reckoning Discount Marine Supplies" wrote in
message oups.com...
www.reckoningmarine.com

We are pleased to announce that we are offering free shipping for the
holidays... regardless if it's a gift for someone else or for you. Most
electronics will even ship overnight! We have also updated the website
to include an entire range of gifts spanning all price ranges.

As always, if there is something that you need and it's not listed on
the webstore, please contact us for a price quote.

Please send me the Shelter Island ferry. The actual boat. And, 53 gallons of
oyster stew from the Rhumb Line, in Greenport, if that restaurant still
exists. :-)

Reckoning Discount Marine Supplies

The boat is currently full of fuel, which unfortunately prohibits us
from shipping it. As for the oyster stew, I'm afraid that it would be
gone before it even got out of our fulfilment center!
Sorry for ruining your holidays...

Doug Kanter

"Commodore Joe Redcloud©" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:15:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Spamming Discount Marine Supplies" wrote in
message oups.com...
www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

We are pleased to announce that we are offering free shipping for the
holidays... regardless if it's a gift for someone else or for you. Most
electronics will even ship overnight! We have also updated the website
to include an entire range of gifts spanning all price ranges.

As always, if there is something that you need and it's not listed on
the webstore, please contact us for a price quote.

Please send me the Shelter Island ferry. The actual boat. And, 53 gallons
of
oyster stew from the Rhumb Line, in Greenport, if that restaurant still
exists. :-)

The Rhumb Line still exists. I ate there a couple times this summer
while cruising between the forks. You'll probably have to specify
which ferry you want, as there is a North ferry to Greenport and a
South ferry to Sag Harbor.

Which one's got nicer brightwork? I don't mind varnishing each year. I like
the wood.