John H.

Default 2100 down, how many more to go?

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:56:58 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

We "libs" unlike you "cons" bemoan the loss of life

Unless the life is inside the uterus of a woman.

Sorry, but I have no need to control women, and that is what most of the
anti-abortion debate is about, eh?

Just read the sig line, Harry.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Why do you cons stick your head in the sand and pretend those deaths
aren't happening?

Sir Rodney Smithers

Kevin,
Of course they are happening, in War deaths will occur. At this point, one
has to look at what is the best options available to the US. Even the
Democratic Senators agree unanimously that we should not "cut and run".

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Why do you cons stick your head in the sand and pretend those deaths
aren't happening?

thunder

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:47:56 -0500, Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

Kevin,
Of course they are happening, in War deaths will occur. At this point,
one has to look at what is the best options available to the US. Even the
Democratic Senators agree unanimously that we should not "cut and run".

But, I suspect, even Republican Senators will be talking troop reductions
before next November.

Sir Rodney Smithers

Harry posting death totals has nothing to do with compassion for the
families. It has nothing to do with a sensible exit plan. In reality, it
has nothing to do trying to bring about a change in American policy or even
a change in our political party in control of the government (posts in
rec.boats do nothing to change anyone's beliefs) Harry does not post OT
political posts as a venue to discuss politics. As Harry so realistically
observed: Harry reports the death totals as a troll so he can hurl insults
and "shove their faces in it".

" *JimH*" wrote in message
I was just about to comment on that.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Harry gleefully noted: *That* alone is reason enough to shove it in
their faces.

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American
death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.
Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Why do you cons stick your head in the sand and pretend those deaths
aren't happening?

That's really the crux of the matter. Many righties who "resent" the
numbers being presented regularly are that way because it is more comfy
for them NOT to be reminded everywhere they turn that Americans are
being killed almost every day in a war that is not going well and will
not resolve the differences the "put up" nation of Iraq faces.

*That* alone is reason enough to shove it in their faces. The argument
that we are somehow "gleeful" about the deaths is just more right-wing
cow poop.

--
George W. Bush: America's Greatest misLeader.

Sir Rodney Smithers

Harry,
You have stated many times that you don't come to rec.boats to discuss
boats. You have stated many times the only reason you come to rec.boats is
to insult conservatives. This comment is reflective of the reason you make
posts in rec.boats.

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

I don't know anyone in this country who is gleeful about the deaths. My
hope is that my shoving the numbers in your face makes you uncomfortable,
and I believe it does. That doesn't make ge gleeful, either.

We're on different planes here. You frequently "misunderstand" the posts
of others and get hot and bothered about that. Not my problem.

--
Pro-war is not pro-life!