Sir Rodney Smithers

Default OT Cheney's 'Dishonest and Reprehensible' Charges

Kevin,
Reread my replies to you and you will see the answer to all questions you
asked, except for the Table 1280.

The answer you asked about Table 1280 is 2 weeks ago, and an elaborate wine
display.

Now tell me about the APO venue.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm not Kevin, you ignorant twit. So, did you ever figure out what
you'll see at Table 1280 that you won't likely ever see anywhere else?

Yes, I will answer it, but you are using this as a deversion from my
question, do you want to answer my question about the venue for the APO
show?

Do you still expect people to believe that you park for free near
Agatha's, then walk 13 blocks to Woodruff, as opposed to parking right
AT the Woodruff parking deck??

Kevin, reread my response to you concerning this thread, you will see I
responded to this 3 times already.

I'm not Kevin, you ignorant twit. Now, you haven't answered these
questions at all. Let's try again. Do you still maintain that you park
*13* blocks away for free, when you could park right at the Woodruff
parking deck? Do you really walk the 13 blocks in formal wear to see
the symphony?

Also, you've never answered what unique feature you see if you dine at
Table 1280? Everyone who's really been there would know exactly what
I'm talking about.

Also, I've asked and you've not answered, how long have you been going
to Table 1280?

Also, you've never answered

Sir Rodney Smithers

jps,
Bush is a dumbass, but Kevin makes him look like a genus.

"jps" wrote in message
In article , "Sir Rodney
Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. says...
Kevin,

Learn to read so I don't have to repeat myself a hundred times.

Are you finally going to step up and admit you made a mistake about the
APO?

I have to admit you remind me of the married guy who went out drinking
with
his buddies. He picked up a woman went back to her place, and did not
get
home till 6 am. He tried to quietly slide into bed without waking his
wife,
but unfortunately she woke up. When she asked him where he had been, he
said he got home around midnight, but didn't want to wake her up, so he
sleep in the hammock on the porch. His wife informed him, that she had
thrown the hammock away 2 months earlier.

His only response was "That is my story and I am sticking to it."

Sounds like Bush.

jps

Sir Rodney Smithers

I think he is pretending to ignore my answers, so he can keep asking the
same question over and over again.

He is too embarrassed to admit he made a mistake about the APO. Can you
imagine anyone thinking a new orchestra open to any gay/lesbian/tstv of any
talent level, one that has never performed in public, being considered a
good orchestra.

"That is my story, and I'm sticking to it."

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Kevin is "stuck on stupid"

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm not Kevin, you ignorant twit. So, did you ever figure out what
you'll see at Table 1280 that you won't likely ever see anywhere else?

Yes, I will answer it, but you are using this as a deversion from my
question, do you want to answer my question about the venue for the APO
show?

Do you still expect people to believe that you park for free near
Agatha's, then walk 13 blocks to Woodruff, as opposed to parking right
AT the Woodruff parking deck??

Kevin, reread my response to you concerning this thread, you will see I
responded to this 3 times already.

Sir Rodney Smithers

Paul,
The gay and lesbian community can be proud of their little armature
orchraster, but even they would never go so far as to say they were good.
It is an orchestra to provide a creative outlet for gay/lesbian/tstv's, they
have no criteria to belong except that you are gay/lesbian/tstv.

Somehow Kevin seems to be a dumb jock, I don't think the gay/lesbian/tstv
would accept him as one of theirs.

Maybe he is a proud member........ :-)

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
Reread my replies to you and you will see the answer to all questions you
asked, except for the Table 1280.

The answer you asked about Table 1280 is 2 weeks ago, and an elaborate wine
display.

Nope. Many places have wine displays. So, the first time you went there
was two weeks ago?
And did you park and walk 13 blocks to the symphony in formal wear? Why
not just park at Woodruff? Do you know how much it costs to park there
during an event?

Sir Rodney Smithers

Kevin,
I changed my mind, you are correct. I have never been to Atlanta, have
never even driven through Georgia. I am not even certain I have ever heard
of Georgia.

Now tell me about the wonderful APO concert. Where was the venue.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
Reread my replies to you and you will see the answer to all questions you
asked, except for the Table 1280.

The answer you asked about Table 1280 is 2 weeks ago, and an elaborate
wine
display.

Nope. Many places have wine displays. So, the first time you went there
was two weeks ago?
And did you park and walk 13 blocks to the symphony in formal wear? Why
not just park at Woodruff? Do you know how much it costs to park there
during an event?

John H.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:25:10 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,
I changed my mind, you are correct. I have never been to Atlanta, have
never even driven through Georgia. I am not even certain I have ever heard
of Georgia.

Now tell me about the wonderful APO concert. Where was the venue.

wrote in message
roups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
Reread my replies to you and you will see the answer to all questions you
asked, except for the Table 1280.

The answer you asked about Table 1280 is 2 weeks ago, and an elaborate
wine
display.

Nope. Many places have wine displays. So, the first time you went there
was two weeks ago?
And did you park and walk 13 blocks to the symphony in formal wear? Why
not just park at Woodruff? Do you know how much it costs to park there
during an event?

LMAO! This is getting to be too much!
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

*JimH*

knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,
I changed my mind, you are correct. I have never been to Atlanta, have
never even driven through Georgia. I am not even certain I have ever
heard of Georgia.

Now tell me about the wonderful APO concert. Where was the venue.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
Reread my replies to you and you will see the answer to all questions
you
asked, except for the Table 1280.

The answer you asked about Table 1280 is 2 weeks ago, and an
elaborate wine
display.
Nope. Many places have wine displays. So, the first time you went there
was two weeks ago?
And did you park and walk 13 blocks to the symphony in formal wear? Why
not just park at Woodruff? Do you know how much it costs to park there
during an event?

LMAO! This is getting to be too much!

Probably is, for you. Take another dose of SOMA and log back on in three
weeks.

So explain how Kevin rated the Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra as being world
class and outstanding when this is their inaugural season and their first
concert is tomorrow 11-19?

Kevin claimed he has gone to several of their concerts already.

Amazing!