Don White

Default OT Any candlepin bowlers?

To all New Englanders & Maritimers.
The World Candlepin Bowling Championships are being held in Halifax this
week. A Halifax team has been champs the last three years, so let's hope
they keep it up.
Top prize...a modest $ 10K
I'll provide links when available for anyone interested.

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
To all New Englanders & Maritimers.
The World Candlepin Bowling Championships are being held in Halifax this
week. A Halifax team has been champs the last three years, so let's hope
they keep it up.
Top prize...a modest $ 10K
I'll provide links when available for anyone interested.

Heck I would guess the tickets for that event will go for a whole $10.00
on ebay later this week....get your place in line early for this one folks.
;-)

Don White

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,
I am on my way, do you have directions.

At this stage you'd better hop on a plane. Might be room for a few more
spectators.
Sir Rodney Smithers

Don,
I am on my way, the first pint of Guinness is on me.

I will also buy you a pile of the French fries with hash on top of them.
What the hell do you call that anyway?

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,
I am on my way, the first pint of Guinness is on me.

I will also buy you a pile of the French fries with hash on top of them.
What the hell do you call that anyway?

hash?? The only thing I've ever put on my fries ( we call them
chips..as in 'fish & chips')is ketchup, and a little salt/pepper...and
on a very rare occasion...gravy.

You may be thinking of the French Canadian dish...poutine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
That's the one, it is a really BAD looking dish.

Looks like someone already enjoyed the meal, threw it up, and is ready
for a another go-around.
Don White

And your point is? wrote:

What does this have to do with boats?