Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
*JimH*

Default Yo!! Thunder...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
I told you Fitzgerald has squat.

http://tinyurl.com/7h9rt

Fitzgerald had two years and came up with bupkus - a perjury and
obstruction indictment against one person on a case where no crime has
been committed. Apparently, it never occurred to Fitzgerald to check
with other journalists to see if they had heard of Plame and her
association with the CIA.

Fitzmas my ass.

Later,

Tom

PS: I would have emailed you on this ignoring wrecked boats, but I
didn't know if your addy was any good.

Uh...did you skip over this bit:

"The testimony, however, does not appear to shed new light on whether
Libby is guilty of lying and obstructing justice in the nearly
two-year-old probe or provide new insight into the role of senior Bush
adviser Karl Rove, who remains under investigation."

If Libby lied and obstructed, that is a federal crime. Bill Clinton was
impeached by the rabid-right US House of Representatives for lying about a
blow job.

Nope, *for lying*, period.