Default Little known fact about "fruitcake"

During the 1700s, fruitcake was forbidden in Europe.(Smart people)
Surprisingly, it wasn't due to the overwhelming indigestion that the
brick-heavy, fruit and nut-laden confection can induce. Instead, it was
thought that fruitcake was entirely too sinful and rich. Later on,
Europeans were able to have their cake and eat it, too, but only if
they indulged in the rich dessert on special occasions like weddings
and Christmas.

If you like fruitcake please check yourself into a home before you hurt
yourself.

Just a bit of holiday humor...

Agreed!

Also "Divinity"?

There's nothing "Divine" about it.

Pure insulin shock!

Pure insulin shock!

Amen. That stuff is the worst excuse for candy that ever existed.

John H.

That stuff is 100% tooth rot!