John H.

Default Boating with Mickey! On Topic

Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Jim Carter

"John H." wrote in message
news
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some pics.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos
Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.
John H.

Beatiful photos John. Thanks for showing them to us.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

John H.

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:18:21 -0500, "Jim Carter" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some pics.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos
Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.
John H.

Beatiful photos John. Thanks for showing them to us.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Glad you enjoyed them. The cruise was a blast. Can't believe I waited all these years to do it.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Dr. Dr. Smithers

JohnH,
Did you enjoy the cruise because you were with your family, or did you
actually enjoy the cruise? What activities did you enjoy, and how was the
food? I have heard people say the food was great, but I always thought they
meant that there was a lot of food.

I would like to hear your overall impression.

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:18:21 -0500, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some
pics.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos
Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.
John H.

Beatiful photos John. Thanks for showing them to us.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Glad you enjoyed them. The cruise was a blast. Can't believe I waited all
these years to do it.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

John H.

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:51:15 -0500, "Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @
Diploma Mill .com wrote:

JohnH,
Did you enjoy the cruise because you were with your family, or did you
actually enjoy the cruise? What activities did you enjoy, and how was the
food? I have heard people say the food was great, but I always thought they
meant that there was a lot of food.

I would like to hear your overall impression.

I actually had a great time.

The food was terrific, well prepared, well served, and copious. At dinner, if I
saw several appetizers that looked appealing, I'd order several. Or, I'd order a
couple of the same one, like escargots. Sometimes I'd order two different
entrees. I'd forego breakfast and lunch, sometimes, to rationalize pigging out
at dinner.

We went to the main show (live) every night, and they were most enjoyable. After
the main show, we'd usually go to one of the adult clubs for the show there,
comedians, band, magic show, etc., all with an adult theme. After that, about 11
pm, we'd walk the decks, have a cappo, or just go to the cabin and read.

On St. Maartins, everyone, except me, went to the beach on the French side of
the island. I wasn't into beaching, so I just picked up the camera and strolled
around Phillipsburg. Had a great time.

Having the kids and grandkids there just added to a great time. I'm planning to
do it again, and will probably foot the bill (or at least part of it) for my
older daughter and her family (with the three boys) to go. (She's the one just
diagnosed with breast cancer.) It's something they would probably never do, and
I think they may need something to break up, at least temporarily, that black
cloud hanging over their heads.

As I mentioned to Jim, I took three paperbacks to read during the six days on
the boat. I didn't finish one!

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

*JimH*

"John H." wrote in message
news
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Nice pics John. Next time smile though. ;-)

John H.

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:33:02 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Nice pics John. Next time smile though. ;-)

That *was* a smile!

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Don White

John H. wrote:
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.

Nice shots..but with such a pleasant looking wife, you should smile more.
John H.

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:08:01 GMT, Don White wrote:

John H. wrote:
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.

Nice shots..but with such a pleasant looking wife, you should smile more.

Thanks. Maybe I'll find a pic with a big grin and add it!

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Dr. Dr. Smithers

JohnH,
That could not have been you, I heard you were a dried up old alcoholic,
flushed out from the military type of guy. Who was that guy standing next
to your wife?

wrote:

John H. wrote:
Took the boat out on the bay the other week. Here's a site with some
pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

Click on Disney Cruise, then slideshow.

Nice shots..but with such a pleasant looking wife, you should smile more.

Thanks. Maybe I'll find a pic with a big grin and add it!

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

West Coast Boating Forum Lloyd Sumpter General 96 November 18th 05 07:07 PM
OFF OR ON TOPIC [email protected] General 43 November 11th 05 01:46 AM
Boating Group ed General 10 November 8th 05 05:24 PM
Boating Topic (you've been warned): Newport Beach to Emerald Bay Bryan General 2 November 4th 05 07:39 PM
boating in dallas, TX? Bob General 5 October 30th 05 01:11 PM