seeray28

Default wth I just winterized my boat and now its 80 degrees

ahahahahah I just got finished winterizing my boat ( 05 Bayliner 175) and
now its 80 degrees outside (St louis). But damn, thanks to Daylight savings
by the time I got out of work it was dark
DAMN DAMN DAMN

Tim

I know what you're saying about the weather, being unusually warm. even
if cool this weekend, and if it's not really windy I'm gonna try to
make one final saturday ride at lake Carlyle, before I drain and park
it.

go boating! How long does it realyl take to rewinterize?

Good days never come back. use them!

Matt

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Depends what you do when winterizing. I very rarely do all of this in one
day. I will winterize the engine, replace oil in lower unit and freshwater
system in one day. I will then wash and wax the hull, inspect engine,
tighten bolts, replace fan belt, impeller, gas filter etc. make any
improvements during the off season whenever there is a good day. I am able
to check out the boat, get some sun and make sure there are no problems.

Fill tank with gas, add stabilizer, run for 10 min - 15- 20 min.

Fog Engine - 5 min.

Change oil / oil filter - 15 - 20 min with setting up and clean up.

Drain water from engine - 15 - 20 min. including clean up

If you add Pink antifreeze to engine 10 -15 min. set up and clean up

Clean flame arrestor - 10 min.

Remove Battery and place in car. - 10 min.

Change oil in lower unit - 15 - 20 min.

Remove all extras from boat open all storage compartments for ventilation -
15- 30 min.

Clean & wax hull thoroughly - 2 - 3 hrs.

Drain Fresh water system and add antifreeze - 15 min.

Remove water from Head and plumbing, add antifreeze - 15 - 20 min.

oups.com...