Default How to Bow Mount a Trolling Motor on a Center Console? -- FollowUp

I end up getting a center console that has a 3-ft covered bow, and the
railing only in two sides of the bow, and not in the tip of the bow.
The manufacturer of the boat (SeaRay) designed the boat with
bow-mounted trolling motor in mind (and trolling motor was an option
for consumers to add to the boat). This means I should have no problem
adding a bow-mount trolling motor to this boat.

I posted this just in case someone wants to know what really happened.

Jay Chan