DSK

Default Hey! The News Media Is Ignoring A MAJOR Story!

Deadly Killer Vampire Bats!

But wait, this is probably some politically biased trash reporting. And
it's not even in the U.S.

Never mind!

DSK

NOYB

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Deadly Killer Vampire Bats!

But wait, this is probably some politically biased trash reporting. And
it's not even in the U.S.

Never mind!

Correct. Not in the US. Doesn't affect the US. Has no relevance to the
war that we're currently fighting. Other than that, it's not even an
interesting story.

DSK

NOYB wrote:
Correct. Not in the US. Doesn't affect the US.

Yeah, those dadgum furriners DESERVE to get eaten by Killer Vampire
Bats. Serves 'em right for having funny names & not talking English.

... Has no relevance to the
war that we're currently fighting.

Sure it does, these Giant Mutant Vampire Bats are probably the result of
some terrorists biological weapons lab experiments. They are actually
living WMDs!

... Other than that, it's not even an
interesting story.

That's because you don't have the intellignece to see how interesting it is.

DSK

DSK wrote:
NOYB wrote:
Correct. Not in the US. Doesn't affect the US.

Yeah, those dadgum furriners DESERVE to get eaten by Killer Vampire
Bats. Serves 'em right for having funny names & not talking English.

... Has no relevance to the
war that we're currently fighting.

Sure it does, these Giant Mutant Vampire Bats are probably the result of
some terrorists biological weapons lab experiments. They are actually
living WMDs!

... Other than that, it's not even an
interesting story.

That's because you don't have the intellignece to see how interesting it is.

Now, you know that if it's not interesting to NOYB, it can't possibly
be interesting to anyone else! He's from Naples, FL for god's sake!

John H.

On 2 Nov 2005 08:52:05 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 06:33:56 -0800,
wrote:

DSK wrote:
NOYB wrote:
Correct. Not in the US. Doesn't affect the US.

Yeah, those dadgum furriners DESERVE to get eaten by Killer Vampire
Bats. Serves 'em right for having funny names & not talking English.

... Has no relevance to the
war that we're currently fighting.

Sure it does, these Giant Mutant Vampire Bats are probably the result of
some terrorists biological weapons lab experiments. They are actually
living WMDs!

... Other than that, it's not even an
interesting story.

That's because you don't have the intellignece to see how interesting it is.

Now, you know that if it's not interesting to NOYB, it can't possibly
be interesting to anyone else! He's from Naples, FL for god's sake!

If you'd worked hard and studied while in school, you could probably live
somewhere like Naples, instead of Snailville.

Your jealousy, Kevin, is most transparent.

Your ignorance is most transparent. I'm not Kevin. I don't live in
Snailville. And I'm not jealous. You are wrong on all counts. Now, for
what it's worth, I lived in Naples for over a year. And I lived in
Florida for many years. If you had the mental capacity to follow along,
you'd know that I said what I said for a particular reason. But, alas,
I take it the booze has ****ed your head up so bad, you can't remember
yesterday, let alone anything beyond that.

All the credibility of a Harry clone!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

John H. wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 08:52:05 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 06:33:56 -0800,
wrote:

DSK wrote:
NOYB wrote:
[...]

Typical answer of yours when proven wrong, as usual, on all accounts.
All the credibility of a right wing lemming clone.

John H.

On 2 Nov 2005 10:54:38 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 08:52:05 -0800,
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 06:33:56 -0800,
wrote:

DSK wrote:
NOYB wrote:
[...]

You've proven me wrong on no counts, let alone 'all accounts'.