Bill McKee

Default 'I am not a crook,' Bush sez. 'B.S.,' public sez

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

White House Ethics, Honesty Questioned
55% in Survey Say Libby Case Signals Broader Problems

By Richard Morin and Claudia Deane
Washington Post Staff Writers
Sunday, October 30, 2005; A14

A majority of Americans say the indictment of senior White House aide I.
Lewis "Scooter" Libby signals broader ethical problems in the Bush
administration, and nearly half say the overall level of honesty and
ethics in the federal government has fallen since President Bush took
office, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News survey.
another.

They also question the Dem's integrity. You glossed over this part "