Don White

Default To My Canadian Friends...

Lloyd wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:15:40 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Lloyd wrote:

You know, I can't remember EVER stripping a Robertson screw.

Been meaning to ask you, Lioyd, how is your new discussion bored going?

Kind of a hijack of the thread, but what the hell...

It's going pretty good, thanks for asking. 66 members and 289 posts so
far. My only job as Moderator has been to slap the wrists of someone who
was getting a bit over-zealous against Americans in their marinas.

Lloyd Sumpter
http://www.bcboatnet.org

Thanks to your time here you realized not all are 'bad'.... ;-)
Lloyd Sumpter

Lloyd wrote:

You know, I can't remember EVER stripping a Robertson screw.

Been meaning to ask you, Lioyd, how is your new discussion bored going?

Kind of a hijack of the thread, but what the hell...

It's going pretty good, thanks for asking. 66 members and 289 posts so
far. My only job as Moderator has been to slap the wrists of someone who
was getting a bit over-zealous against Americans in their marinas.

Lloyd Sumpter
http://www.bcboatnet.org

Thanks to your time here you realized not all are 'bad'.... ;-)

Yeah.... this newsgroup gives SUCH a good impression of Americans!

Lloyd