Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
D-unit

Default Ping== Gene K.

Hey buddy,

We are officially boating out of Holden Beach now. I didn't know how
good things were on OI till I put in down here over the weekend.
The Wildlife ramp is extremely steep (its right under the bridge)
There is almost no parking to speak of and it puts you right in the ICW
into traffic/current.

Hope you and family are doing well.

Don B.

p.s. Lockwood Folly inlet really blows at low tide