ed

Default OT First week at work

Well I have to tell you all, I am so jazzed about working at a boat
dealership. I am learning a lot in the parts department. I have to say I am
more interested in the Bostom Whalers than the Sea Rays. The Boston Whalers
has far less repairs than the Sea Rays. I spent 2 days climbing aboard
several different SeaRays. Now I have to tell you, If I had a blank check I
would probably purchase a Boston Whaler over a Sea Ray just because they are
geared more to fishing. Dont mean to bore you all but Im just so happy to be
working for a Boat dealership. Have a great weekend yall.

Ed