Bryan

Default Gulfstream Classic

I'm new to boating so I haven't got a historical clue, but I've been driving
past this beautiful, seems old to me, Gulfstream runabout, probably 16 feet.

What's a good image-heavy website where I can try to find the model and
year? I would knock on the door and ask, but I'm not in that neighborhood
at a reasonable hour of the day.

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 01:04:41 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

I'm new to boating so I haven't got a historical clue, but I've been driving
past this beautiful, seems old to me, Gulfstream runabout, probably 16 feet.

What's a good image-heavy website where I can try to find the model and
year? I would knock on the door and ask, but I'm not in that neighborhood
at a reasonable hour of the day.

www.yachtworld.com

Mark E. Williams

wrote:

I'm new to boating so I haven't got a historical clue, but I've been driving
past this beautiful, seems old to me, Gulfstream runabout, probably 16 feet.

What's a good image-heavy website where I can try to find the model and
year? I would knock on the door and ask, but I'm not in that neighborhood
at a reasonable hour of the day.

www.yachtworld.com

Mark E. Williams

Sometimes there aren't a lot of 16-footers on Yachtworld.

You can also try www.fiberglassics.com

Bryan

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

I'm new to boating so I haven't got a historical clue, but I've been
driving
past this beautiful, seems old to me, Gulfstream runabout, probably 16
feet.

What's a good image-heavy website where I can try to find the model and
year? I would knock on the door and ask, but I'm not in that
neighborhood
at a reasonable hour of the day.

www.yachtworld.com

Mark E. Williams

Sometimes there aren't a lot of 16-footers on Yachtworld.

You can also try www.fiberglassics.com

Couldn't find what I was looking for at these sites. I guess I'll have to
wake the owner's to ask.