*JimH*

Default OT When it gets tough for BushCo

"Gorf" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message
news

wrote in message
ps.com...
http://tinyurl.com/8p4dc

Are these biased?? They sure don't reflect the facts as known now. They
are so far wrong that they make the author look like an idiot.

FACT GWB has claimed to have gotten the number two Al Queda lieutenant
FOURTEEN times !

Maybe, maybe not. Initial reports from the field are often wrong.

Regardless, care to provide some proof to your supposed fact?

They are so far wrong that they make the author look like an idiot.

LOL! What do you mean by look "like" ???

Krause Archiver

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jeff Rigby wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
http://tinyurl.com/8p4dc

Are these biased?? They sure don't reflect the facts as known now. They
are so far wrong that they make the author look like an idiot.

Really? The cartoons are an almost perfect parody of Bush and his
brain-damaged approach to the real world.

Jeff Rigby

"Gorf" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message
news

wrote in message
ps.com...
http://tinyurl.com/8p4dc

Are these biased?? They sure don't reflect the facts as known now. They
are so far wrong that they make the author look like an idiot.

FACT GWB has claimed to have gotten the number two Al Queda lieutenant
FOURTEEN times !

http://www.drudge.com/news/73832/alq...er-iraq-killed

Yup, kill one and another takes his place. We don't count the pawns.
Doesn't mean the statement isn't true.

Doug Kanter

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

"Gorf" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message
news

wrote in message
ps.com...
http://tinyurl.com/8p4dc

Are these biased?? They sure don't reflect the facts as known now.
They
are so far wrong that they make the author look like an idiot.

FACT GWB has claimed to have gotten the number two Al Queda lieutenant
FOURTEEN times !

http://www.drudge.com/news/73832/alq...er-iraq-killed

Yup, kill one and another takes his place. We don't count the pawns.
Doesn't mean the statement isn't true.

Correct, but your use of the word "pawns" indicates they have little
importance to you (which is good), and sort of points back to the fact that
President Nookular is making a big deal out of pawns because he can't report
much else that's momentous. I mean...if you were 3 days away from dying of
some disease, would you be enormously happy if your wife told you that the
lawnmower started easily today, as always?

Jeff Rigby

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

"Gorf" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
[...]

I'd be impressed that she actually started it and worried enough to try to
relieve my mind. I'd consider that a miracle.

Doug Kanter

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message
. ..

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

"Gorf" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
[...]

OK....and how many times has President Nookular told us that the Iraqis were
"almost ready" to handle their own security? I recall at least 5, spread
over almost two years. Remember the boy who cried wolf?

If you had an employee who told you 5 times in two years that he was "almost
competent to do the job", you'd either train him, or fire him.

PocoLoco

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:25:07 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

"Gorf" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
[...]

Well, what was a peaceful place for an early Saturday morning is quickly turning
into a war zone.

Think I'll go hit some golf balls.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan