Don White

Default Martha goes boating

Looks like Martha Stewart will get into the Country after all. Canada
is usually fussy about letting in convicted felons, but exceptions are
made. She'll be paddling down a local river in a hollowed out pumpkin
....that is.. a Skipper type boat.
http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=1841&sc=1
Jack Goff

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 00:52:45 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Looks like Martha Stewart will get into the Country after all. Canada
is usually fussy about letting in convicted felons, but exceptions are
made. She'll be paddling down a local river in a hollowed out pumpkin
...that is.. a Skipper type boat.
http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=1841&sc=1

We're hoping you keep her. She's your kind of gal.
Don White

wrote:

Looks like Martha Stewart will get into the Country after all. Canada
is usually fussy about letting in convicted felons, but exceptions are
made. She'll be paddling down a local river in a hollowed out pumpkin
...that is.. a Skipper type boat.
http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=1841&sc=1

We're hoping you keep her. She's your kind of gal.

Hillary might be more our style. Make it two for one and we'll think
about it.
Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

wrote:

Looks like Martha Stewart will get into the Country after all. Canada
is usually fussy about letting in convicted felons, but exceptions are
made. She'll be paddling down a local river in a hollowed out pumpkin
...that is.. a Skipper type boat.
http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=1841&sc=1

I have an idea - why don't you keep here up there?

On second thought - keep HER up there.

~~ mutter ~~

I thought you'd be a fan Tom. Bet you've got her towel collection in
your bathroom.
Lloyd Sumpter

wrote:

Looks like Martha Stewart will get into the Country after all. Canada
is usually fussy about letting in convicted felons, but exceptions are
made. She'll be paddling down a local river in a hollowed out pumpkin
...that is.. a Skipper type boat.
http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=1841&sc=1

We're hoping you keep her. She's your kind of gal.

We'll trade ya even for Belinda Stonach.

Lloyd

Jim Carter

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 21:56:55 -0700, Lloyd Sumpter
wrote:
Belinda Stonach

Stronach I believe. Isn't she the one who jumped parties because she
was given some sort of Cabinet post and saved Martin's butt from a
vote of no-confidence during the Ad-scam trial?

Yes, that's her! A very good looking Billionaire.

Jim

Don White

wrote:

Looks like Martha Stewart will get into the Country after all. Canada
is usually fussy about letting in convicted felons, but exceptions are
made. She'll be paddling down a local river in a hollowed out pumpkin
...that is.. a Skipper type boat.
http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=1841&sc=1

We're hoping you keep her. She's your kind of gal.

We'll trade ya even for Belinda Stonach.

Lloyd

Martha didn't make it. Seems her private plane got socked in at Bangor
Maine.
Don White

wrote:

Belinda Stonach

Stronach I believe. Isn't she the one who jumped parties because she
was given some sort of Cabinet post and saved Martin's butt from a
vote of no-confidence during the Ad-scam trial?

\
That's her. It caused a bit of a soap opera thing because her then
boyfriend, a Nova Scotia Conservative MP, felt betrayed.
On the plus side, her dad donated $10 mil to the Hurricane Katrina
relief last month. He made his fortune in auto parts.

wrote:

Looks like Martha Stewart will get into the Country after all. Canada
is usually fussy about letting in convicted felons, but exceptions are
made. She'll be paddling down a local river in a hollowed out pumpkin
...that is.. a Skipper type boat.
http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=1841&sc=1

We're hoping you keep her. She's your kind of gal.

Felonious right wingers are Don's kind of gal?

Lloyd Sumpter

wrote:
Belinda Stonach

Stronach I believe. Isn't she the one who jumped parties because she
was given some sort of Cabinet post and saved Martin's butt from a
vote of no-confidence during the Ad-scam trial?

Yes, that's her! A very good looking Billionaire.

Jim

Ok, Hedy Fry, then?

Lloyd